- PUPPIES Queensland Heelers (Australian Cattle Dogs) standard,miniature,toy sizes for sale in the slide show below
- New litters of standard size Queensland Heelers 541-280-1537
- new litters of miniature and toy Queensland Heelers
- Queensland Heelers, Standard, Miniature,and Toy Sizes. registered with North American Purebred Registry.
- old style queensland Heelers, (Australian Cattle Dogs) decendents of the dogs from the 60′s
Dayna Griffin on Info on miniature and toy Quee… Peggy Powell on Info on miniature and toy Quee… RIGHTWAYRANCH on Info on miniature and toy Quee… Fatima on Info on miniature and toy Quee…
Tag Archives: blue Heeler
PUPPIES Queensland Heelers (Australian Cattle Dogs) standard,miniature,toy sizes for sale in the slide show below
PUPPIES FOR SALE IN THE SLIDE SHOW BELOW 1. WE will be in SANDY OREGON (PORTLAND AREA) on spring break we can bring pups. We come to Sandy (Portland area) every couple weeks or so we can bring pups. we … Continue reading
email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 541 280 1537 We have standard pups available now these are the parent dogs. We take deposits on young and unborn pups
WE HAVE SOME NEW MINI AND TOY PUPS, PLEASE EMAIL US FOR EARLY PHOTOS OR TO GET ON OUR LIST FOR FUTURE PUPS. WE USUALLY HAVE A FEW YOUNG ADULTS OR OLDER PUPS AS WELL
Queensland Heelers, Standard, Miniature,and Toy Sizes. registered with North American Purebred Registry.
A Heeler for you, in red white or blue, Standards Miniatures and toys to. puppies for sale are in the slide show above we did not develop our miniatures by inbreeding or line breeding we used the smallest females out … Continue reading
Most of our dogs are decedents of the original Queensland Blue Heelers imported to North Lake County Oregon from Australia in the 1960′s. most of the original dogs in that area at that time were 20 to 40 pounds. others are … Continue reading
The dogs below are all miniatures and toys they are 11 to 15 in tall and weigh 12 to 25 pounds they are our main breeding stock for minis and toys. we consider our ideal minis to be 13 to … Continue reading